Food recipes

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The site that was in my list to do, San Miguel de Allende

Pen, ink and watercolor on Handbook Journal 8" x 8"
Never I have sketched early before breakfast, but this site was in my list to sketch before the afternoon heat of San Miguel. This view is so beautiful! When we came to San Miguel 3 years ago and stayed in South of town, I saw this view many times, but never sketched it. I thought if I don't sketch it after my 3rd visit, (actually 4th but it doesn't count, since it lasted only 2 days, yeah I know this is totally irrelevant for you) I knew I would regret it if I didn't. So here it is. Boom! Done! Tomorrow I'll try to sketch another site that will be challenging, I'll tell you about it in my next post either I succeed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment