Food recipes

Sunday, March 4, 2018

The green studio, San Miguel de Allende


This is the little area with just a table and a chair, that has been designated as my studio in San Miguel de Allende. 
I've been following Prashant Miranda for years but also browsing his work a lot lately. His simple way to see life was a great reminder that even the simplest things that surround us are quite beautiful, drawing simple, like a kid.
The priority of my sketches is to show to the world the urban spaces that surround me but I'm forgetting to sketch little things that have meaning to me. I would like to remember that this little desk painted in a "ill" green is a color that is repeated in other furniture through out this place. I'm used to it now and actually quite like it. This may seem insignificant but if not recorded to make my memories richer it would be forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment