Food recipes

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Back to La Gruta Spa, San Miguel de Allende

Pen, ink and watercolor on Watercolor Handbook Journal 5.25" x 8.25"
I LOVE coming to La Gruta Spa, few minutes out of San Miguel de Allende. It's a very relaxing place, the thermal waters are so clean in the several pools and very quiet, if you come early and during weekdays. I stilI want to sketch the steamy gruta but I think it would be very hard. I won't know until I try right? Well, this time I sketched people, while my husband had a massage in the water, who you can see in the top left of this sketch. I'm not participating in the #oneweek100people2018 challenge but I sketched some bathers, just because, to not feeling out. 
Here is the sketch I did last year, so you see how one the pools looks like.
Pen, ink and watercolor on Moleskine 8.25"x 5.25"
Again, I can't tell enough how much I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment