Food recipes

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The fruit on the window

Pen&Ink and watercolor on A5 Hahnemuhle watercolor book
There was a medium size basket with fresh fruit in the window of the cafe. Regardless of the disproportionate  comparison of sizes, the window was majestic. Look how thick the wall is. 
I missed part of the wall outside the window by mistake, I corrected it by adding a couple of lines than ended up over part of the leaves. I used white gouache paint to cover those extra lines, frankly it’s a miracle it worked out.
I don’t remember the name of the cafe, but I remember the bakery “La Buena Vida”, next to the cafe, on the right of those two steps outside the window. The bakery is just a small window, like a box office. The empanadas are A.MA.ZING. We’ll certainly return to the bakery!

No comments:

Post a Comment