Food recipes

Friday, December 14, 2018

Artist's problems.

Color pencil on Cardstock 5" x 7 "in

It is one of those boring afternoons or evenings when the sound of the TV becomes a background sound that I hear but don't watch. This strangely comforts me and sets the tone to start doodling. Does this happen to you? I find color pencils very suitable for the task when this happens. 
Some Christmas images I've seen here and there stuck with me and unconsciously came out when I started doodling. Filling the shapes with color is what I love the most, making line after line until the shape reaches the desired shade and tone. It is Zen time! However, it troubles me to figure out what I like the most, the process or the result.  Oh artists' problems.

Color pencil on Cardstock 7" x 5 "in

No comments:

Post a Comment