Food recipes

Friday, December 7, 2018

Greeting cards.

These are two greeting cards I made for two of my dearest friends who always send me beautiful greeting cards for every occasion throughout the year. I'm humbled by the care they put into our friendship. One lives in Arizona and the other one loves Maine.

Color pencil on tone cardstock paper 5" x 7"
The intention here was to draw a landscape in a very illuminated night by the moonlight. The tone paper came out blueish in the digital images, but the paper is more like dark grey blue. The moon circles were made hand free, it's easy to make an almost perfect circle when you repeatedly draw in the same spot until it comes out nicely round. I'm sure there's no secret here. 

I hope my friends like them.
Color pencil on tone cardstock paper 5" x 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment