Food recipes

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A trade with the barber.

Ink and watercolor 5” x 7”
This is the view across the street from the barbershop my husband likes to go sometimes here in San Luis Potosí city. There is a bench outside the barbershop where I sat to sketch. Minutes later the barber came out to check what I was doing, he wondered why I was sketching this corner, I saw it in his face, he didn’t bother to ask me nor did I explain the urban sketching concept. When he was done with my husband he saw this sketch and liked it. He liked it so much that he asked if I could sketch the indoor of the barbershop next time, he promised he would frame the sketch to display it on the walls of the barbershop and oferred my husband a free service next visit. How could I refuse that? So I immediately said yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment