Food recipes

Friday, February 28, 2014

Regal coffee worth to mention

It's hard to quit the controversial coffee. You hear is too acid, that is not good for you, and then the contradictory effects of caffeine consumption. Yet I enjoy it in the mornings wherever I am. Bob and I have similar taste, we agree in many things, one of them is the quality of coffee. This time I'd like to share that in the last 10 years, I've found coffee shops where coffee is OUTSTANDING. Sorry to say it's not Starbucks, coffee there is expensive and overrated, I rarely go there. I'll mention 3 of my favorite coffee (and Bob backs me up), in the order we discovered them, there is no first, second or third place, because all of them are delicious. Life is full of surprises and you can find treasures in places where you least expect.

1. Perfect Cup in Matlacha, Forida, USA. Coffee grains are from around world. They grind the coffee there. We enjoyed it with any of the wonderful breakfast meals they served there. Coffee and breakfast are so good and so popular that they can afford to close early evening and still make a profit.
2. La Charamusca, in Tequisquiapan, Mexico. They have an old coffee roaster, still working, so old it takes longer to roast the coffee, I was told. By the way if you visit here take a hot air balloon ride, weather is so perfect that  it is almost guaranteed there won't be cancellations.
3. Punta del Cielo Premiun (brewed at home) in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. The coffee is cultivated in Veracruz Mexico, but canned by a local company in San Luis Potosi. For being canned coffee, I was surprised how good it is. The instructions in the label suggests you to punch the center of the can to smell the immediate aroma exploding and coming out of the can before you open the can.

I have intentions to bring with me as many cans as I can back to the United States. I think I'll remained addicted to coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment