Food recipes

Saturday, March 1, 2014

San Miguel Arcangel Temple in Mexquitic, Mexico

Over 400 years old, this temple is located 14 miles out of the city of San Luis Potosi. We went there to "air" ourselves, escape from the traffic and noise of the city. I sat on my  pocket chair for the first time and I loved the height. It was a quick sketch, Bob and mom were waiting for me, I finished it at home. The local woman next to us who had a street food stand, invited us to come inside the temple, she told us the temple hasn't been remodeled or changed since the founder of the city built it. By the way this is the back of the temple, you can see here the "bones". The front side has been painted over the years. I found the back side more appealing. I love the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment