Food recipes

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Hello Savannah!

 

Pencil and watercolor on HP watercolor sketchbook 10 in x 7 in

We left Jacksonville, Florida and drove our way to North as the year gets warmer, the city of Savannah turned out to be so beautiful. This time of the year is quite popular for visiting because of the agreeable temperatures. I walked Forsyth Park, one of twenty something square parks. A very walkable city with lots of streets paved with bricks, specially Jones St. The oak trees have moss and ferns hanging for the huge branches, they are so big that it was quite hard to fit them in my sketchbook, I really wanted to draw the fountain with a little more of detail, and this is the composition what I came out with. I was a good start Savannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment