Food recipes

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Bold Bean Coffee Roasters

 

Pitt oil pencil and watercolor on CP sketchbook 5 in x 5 in

Last sketch I did in a coffee shop I focused on the people only, it didn’t said much  about the place. This time although I spent my time chatting with my fellow sketcher Xana, I took a picture of the place to draw it later. This time I used Pitt oil pencil to make beautiful lines and for the shadows I used a mix of Prussian Blue and Lamp Black instead of my usual purple mix made with Crimson and Ultramarine. I left the outdoor blank, it was irrelevant, the interior of the cafe was what I was interested in. The people, the brick wall, the dark frames of door and windows, the plant pots everywhere and the island made of wood. It’s lovely group of organic materials which makes the place nice to enjoy the aroma of coffee. 

1 comment: