Food recipes

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Watercolor Palettes 2019



I got this Cotman watercolor palette years ago for studio work because of the big size. It came with whole pans of Cotman watercolor paint, which is nice but the student quality doesn't compare with the professional paint. Now that I have collected higher quality paint over time, it is time to set this palette. I was getting tired of using my travel size palettes with limited mixing area in my studio, so I was looking forward to fill and organize a bigger palette with paint I am familiar with. The paints I included are from Winsor & Newton (WN) and Daniel Smith (DS).

This is the first tin palette I ever bought. It was a Maimeri set. It is time to retire it.

I replaced the old one for this cutie, a bijou. Super small, quite convenient to carry on everyday. Perfect for small sketchbooks. This fits in the palm of my open hand!

               

Now I have to do a lot of work to empty them, ha!
Correction: It's not Payroll but Pyrrol Scarlet. That autocorrection....

No comments:

Post a Comment