Food recipes

Thursday, September 6, 2018

A limited palette.

Pencil and watercolor on Winsor and Newton CP paper 6" x 8"

It works. A limited palette works. I'm very pleased with the color coordination and the cohesiveness you can reach with a limited palette. I really liked the palette we used in Maru Godas' workshop. And although we used gouache, I have to give it a try to the transparent watercolor paint I already had. I skipped the use of Winsor Yellow for this exercise.
Winsor and Newton limited watercolor paint palette.
I finished two pencil drawings I did in my visit to San Francisco at home. I specially liked the first sketch once colored. But I don't dislike the other one either.
Pencil and watercolor on Winsor and Newton CP paper 6" x 8"
A beautiful palette. 





No comments:

Post a Comment