Food recipes

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Experiment done. Experience learned.

Watercolor on Arches paper 8" x 10"
Well, finally I'm done with this project. Waves and Sparkles complete this series of abstract paintings. These last two paintings weren't as hard to let go as the first one. I gave them a thought, I planned it. I had a guide to what  I wanted to accomplish but still created them with some spontaneous decisions. It was quite easy I would say. It seems contradictory right? "Let go" is hard, it's easy when is planned...? Yeap. That was the experience of this experiment. Doing this  was also refreshing from all this urban sketching I did in the last months.  Our minds need a shake up once in a while. Mine did. Lesson learned.
Watercolor on Arches Paper 8" x 10"
At the end these paintings will be in the walls of my home and will reminded me of this process, it makes me quite happy that these paintings have a meaning to me. 

Create your own if you can.....

.....and hang them in the walls of your home. You'll love it.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment