Food recipes

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Do you name your paintings?

Watercolor on Arches Paper 8" x 10"

Have you ever name your paintings? When doing urban sketching is kind of self explanatory, mostly. But when doing abstract paintings, it made me wonder how would I refer to this painting, I need to name it right? That got me into thinking also in those inspirational names some artists use. If I go that route, this would be named as Prison? Revealing? We Are Square? Ha ha. Oh my....this is fun. But how would I ask someone, what do you think of my new painting? -Which one? -Revealing -(?). I like to keep things simple. So I'll ask again. What do you think of my new painting? -Which one? -The one with golden squares. A-ha! There my child, I baptize you as Golden Squares.


This is how my little project is looking like. Do you like it? Two more to go. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking this new direction you're taking, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree. I love seeing this new spurt of creativity. Anything could come out of you and surprise us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jojo! Monotony is a inspiration killer, we need to shake it once in a while in any form!

      Delete