Food recipes

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Meet up with USk of San Luis Potosí

Pitt oil base pencil and watercolor on A6 cotton Hahnemühle 

 Today I met with de urban sketchers of San Luis Potosí. It’s been a joy to watch the group grow through the years, with more members and more diverse. I felt welcomed by the group and by creator of this chapter Nadia Samarina. 

Pen&ink and watercolor on A6 cotton Hahnemühle sketchbook

The manager of the place asked the group to sketch upstairs, on the second floor. They view was limited so I focused on Luis Manuel and Isabel who were across the table from me. It took me 45 minutes. Then I went to the ground floor’s courtyard, it took me another 45 minutes to do the top sketch. It was a beautiful place, beautiful people, nice music and good coffee.

It was the farewell to this year 2022! Thank you USk SLP!

No comments:

Post a Comment