Food recipes

Monday, July 10, 2017

I'm ready.

Pentalic watercolor sketchbook 7x10 in, pencil and watercolor


My palette is ready, so do I. The excitement is growing as the Urban Sketchers International Symposium is getting closer. Chicago is hosting hundreds of sketchers from all over the world who will be at the reach of a hello this 26th of July! Instructors whose work I admire will be here teaching for three days. I wish we could sign up for every single workshop, it was so difficult to choose from so many, it was a though one. The Chicago planning team and volunteers have done a lot of work to set this event to be a success. I'll be staying in the city for the length of the symposium. No trains back and forward will save me energy to fully focus on this event, thanks to my dear hubby for the suggestion! I'm there already, confident the experience will be rich and fun. Yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment