Food recipes

Friday, July 31, 2020

Pear and Ginger Muffins


Pen&Ink and watercolor on Handbook watercolor journal 8 in x 8 in
Clearly I haven’t going out to sketch on location these past months but that doesn’t mean I cannot sketch other things. I filled my flex nib Pilot Namiki Falcon fountain pen with brown De Atramentis Documented ink. The lines might not appear that different from what I normally do, but the joy of watching the lines going broad and thin is something I enjoy very much.  I used raw Sienna directly to paint the ginger root, just the perfect color. Pear and ginger is a combination of flavors I don’t find in stores. So when I have an appetite for something different  I  make it myself. These muffins are delicious, one of my favorites. A combo of flavors that deserves a sketch. 
Recipe can be found in the “Food Recipes” tab under the header of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment