Food recipes

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jury Duty

Endless hours waiting at the Jury Assembly Room, at the Will County Courthouse in Joliet, IL. I was summoned for jury duty. The cloth people chose to wear today was interesting to me, so I highlighted their cloths in color. There were three TV screens in the room. This is a clear indication that this morning was going to be long, and an attempt from the courthouse for this so diverse group of people to make time pass.  The sound on TV was on in only one of them, the other two had the close caption on, thank you for the common sense. Despite the effort of the courthouse to keep us entertained….can you spot how many people were sleeping during this sketch? If it wasn’t for my sketchbook I’d probably be one of them. The mistake in the sketch: courtroom: I’m not that lucky, I wasn’t selected a juror today.

No comments:

Post a Comment