Food recipes

Monday, January 31, 2022

Memorial Park in Jacksonville, Florida.

Pen&ink and watercolor on A5 Handbook travelogue sketchbook

After brunch with my fellow sketcher Xana Jazmin she and her husband had errands to do, so my hubby and I went to hang out to Memorial Park. The statue on the right of the sketch was named Spiritulized Life to honor Floridian lives lost in World War I. That body of water in the back ground is the St. John River. Across the water, land and trees frame the river and although some buildings and houses can be seen, I skipped them because they were too small for my sketch. 

People gathered that Sunday afternoon, with or without kids, some with heavy coats, others with T-shirts, I guess being cold or hot is very subjective. It was sunny, that and spending time with my fellow sketcher and now my dearest friend, made me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment