Food recipes

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Fellowship continued.

 

Pencil and watercolor on Cold Press 5 in x 5 in


Pencil and watercolor on Cold Press 5 in x 5 in

We met at Brew Five Points Coffee Shop. Xana Jazmín, a resident in Jacksonville, Florida and former USK Chicago member (were we first met), gathered for a morning coffee to sketch.  If you are an urban sketcher, you’re likely to find someone who to meet with, that’s the beauty of this activity.

Portrait of me by Xana Jazmín

It was raining this morning and we sketched inside, my subject was people today. I haven’t used a pencil or painting brush in a while, I felt rusty, but sketching is very forgiving, besides our conversation made me forget about it. So neat to feel like we just continued our fellowship where we left years ago!



No comments:

Post a Comment