Food recipes

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

San Francisco, CA II Part 1 Mission Dolores Park

Pencil and watercolor on Arches CP paper 16” x 8”
This is my second visit to San Francisco city. I signed up for two workshops in two consecutive weekends, the first one with Oliver Hoeller and the second one with Maru Godas. During the days beetween workshops , I’ll try to revisit places and go to places I haven’t, there’s so much to see. This time we are using the city’s public transportation MUNI. It takes you everywhere but it took me a while to figure it out. Meanwhile I share with you this view of the Mision Dolores Park where the first workshop was held. More of that in my next post. There was a statue of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, the Father of Mexican Independance. I have to find out the history of this place and why this statue is here, if you know, please comment below! I cannot wait to keep exploring the city and take the other workshop this weekend. Click here to go to Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment