Food recipes

Sunday, May 20, 2018

USk Chicago monthly meet up

Pen, ink and watercolor on A5 Hahnemühle Watercolor book.
Once more, like every month, the Urban Sketchers of Chicago met. A lot of people showed up despite the rain and the cold. Yeap, that’s Chicago’s weather, yesterday was beautiful and today not so. I was late, I found a table with a view indoors. Nobody was outside when I started, which made my sketch easier to do. Later the rain gave up and people started to walk outside. I caught a young man challenging the weather wearing his hood. The water seemed mint green, I tried to get that. The clouds covering the top of buildings were mystical to me. A gloomy day today, but it was nice to keep in touch with the Chicago gang, I missed them.

Photo by Alex Zonis

No comments:

Post a Comment