Food recipes

Sunday, January 1, 2017

My cute Chritmas gift.





I continue trying some new sketching materials. And one of my nieces Christmas gift was the right subject. The handmade envelope made with recycled materials was very cute and inside, an also handmade ring fit my finger nicely. I liked that she took the time to make this, it is well appreciated. So to remember this gift I sketched it using another sample of Stonehenge watercolor paper. This time I tried the 300 g. It's a very comfortable paper, it has the right balance of water absorption, allowing to work wet in wet and graded washes easily. I used as well my Daniel Smith watercolor essential set for the first time. It's sooo rich in pigment. LOVE IT! Daniel Smith you arrived to stay. 

Happy New Year to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment