Food recipes

Friday, December 23, 2016

Sunny and warmer Christmas


I had some minutes to sketch this view at O'hare in Chicago. It was sunny but very cold. There was no one outside, which is understandable. This winter started quite cold this year. Let's say to nights after we left the temperature dropped to -28°F or -33°C. We are fortunate to spend sometime in the warmer South. 

I have to offer an apology for the quality of the images. I don't have a scanner at hand but you get the idea of what the sketches are all about though. 



After we settled, we ate at a place which I like a lot, it's relatively new (opened over two years ago). It's an every day restaurant which offers good food for an affordable price. This restaurant is located under a new venue which I sketched two years ago while it was being remodeled. Click here to read about it. It is finished now. I took a look at the facilities. I came inside from the garage of the restaurant. A cleaning lady was cleaning the floor and told me they opened few months ago, there has been 4 or 5 events already. The new name is Regina. It's nice to see the final product. I realized that when I sketched the place two years ago, it was almost finished.

Sunny and warm Mexico, I'm glad to be back. 

Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment