Food recipes

Thursday, September 15, 2016

View from the Metra


 
 
So many times, I've seen this view when I take the train to Chicago. I'll sketch this, I'll sketch this, I'll sketch this, I'll sketch this, I'll sketch this, I'll sketch this, I'll sketch this, I'll sketch this......yes..... I thought about it that many times. The contrast between the old building in the foreground and the new green wall from the Silver Cross Field Stadium in the background is lovely. From the new platform at the train station in which I was on, I could spot other interesting places in downtown Joliet, which of course...I'll sketch. Back at home I spent hoooouuuurs pleasantly working on the little details of the sketch, at the rhythm of the blues that Bob was listening to. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment