Food recipes

Monday, January 25, 2016

Mom's minigarden

A5 Hand.Book, pen, ink and watercolor.

I'm having mix feelings lately about mom, happiness and sadness. Walking around her house I find things that she used to do and not anymore due to health issues. I thought I would record this little Eden. I made it look nicer than it is, but to me anything related to my beloved mother it's beautiful just because it's hers. She planted these plants in these little pots and the one behind. She has a green thumb you see. I don't know where she got that little frog that many of you seem to like, and the little sign "My Garden" was a gift from my husband to her. She cannot take care of her creations anymore. Someone else does it. As long as this Eden is alive I will treasure it, and so this sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment