Food recipes

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Beauty Salon

When I pass by this beauty salon I think of how charming it is. There's always flowers and cute things hanging around the door. You might think how cute it is but this place is very deceiving. Inside you find nice furniture, a mix of ornamented traditional mirrors and modern chairs, even chandeliers. But there's always a fun element outside the door, recognizable characters like a witch or a bee. I'm almost sure they are hand made, either by the employers or perhaps the owner or a owner's family member. Today I saw a brigth pink thing, it looks like a walking bear or dog or just a monster. This is how I noticed this place existed in first place, by guessing "what on earth is that"? Their marketing strategy is working, at least with me.

A5 Moleskine, pen, ink and watercolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment