Food recipes

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

People at the beach

I went to Coal City beach this morning. It looked like a possible nice day to be in the water. I couldn't be more wrong. It was windy and chilly. Only kids were in the water, and we all adults...no way. So I was determined to practice drawing only people with high expectations of keeping human proportions close to reality. I think I did pretty good. I used my S&B sketchbook given to me at the first USk Chicago Seminar, Lamy fountain pen and watercolor pencils. This is what I found:

1. The "I workout 3 hours at the gym everyday and I deserve a rest" mom.





2. The "I want to whistle but all the kids are behaving well" lifeguard.





3. The "I can't let social media go" teenager.




4. The "I'm freezing" lifeguard.



5. The "I'm so bored, why did I take this job" lifeguard.



6. The "I'm falling asleep" grandma


That's it. I was cold too, so I packed my things and returned home.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Adriana .. my favourite is the first one who works out so much! But the whole series is fabulous ....

    ReplyDelete