Food recipes

Monday, June 9, 2014

USk Chicago Sketch Seminar 2014












It's been a while since my last post, but here I am with 5 sketches of different locations in Chicago from my attendance to the USk Chicago Sketch Seminar 2014.  Two whole days full of energy and art. It was such a diverse group of wonderful people from different backgrounds and level of expertise, yet we have at least one thing in common, our passion for sketching on location. What a way to make more friends! I have to say that the only one thing I wish I could erased from my mind was  the way I reacted when I saw right in front of me, walking in the same side street in the Gold Coast of Chicago, to nothing else and nothing more than Mr. Ralph Fiennes. Don't know who he is? Well, think The English Patient, Harry Potter, Maid in Manhattan, and lately The Reader and The Grand Budapest Hotel. It's not that I haven't have seen famous people before, mainly at airports, usually I remain calm. Gosh! I think it was the energy of this Seminar! I was really excited for seeing him coming towards me, I reacted worse that a teenage girl in a close encounter with Justin Bieber. -It's... it's...its'...oh...it's.... He forced himself to ignore me, I think he felt embarrassed! I don't blame him, but my overjoy and ridiculous reaction made him finally turn around, look and smile at ME and then he wave his hand....Sometimes making ridicule of yourself pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment