Food recipes

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Joliet Regional Airport.

I've always wanted to sketch this airport. For some reason I'm attracted to it, like I have unfinished business here. Finally I made up my mind and went to sketch. I was in the parking lot and realized that I was in front of a Cessna, a memory came to me. I was 8 or so when my dad took me to the airport out of the city of Zacatecas, in Mexico. It was a Sunday. Dad managed to make arrangements for some one to give us a flight ride. It felt like any given Sunday day. I sat in the back of the Cessna. It was my first flight ever. It was noisy, but exciting as well. We flew over the city, I want to believe I saw my house from above but I don't remember if I did. Any way, I've think that booking a fly for a beloved one would be a nice birthday or anniversary gift. Some day I might book one for Bob, but shhhhh, don't tell him, it must be a surprise!

2 comments: