Food recipes

Friday, September 27, 2013

San Francisco, CA Part 3. Para surfing at sunset in the Bay.




No, it's not that I have seen one of the iconic symbols of San Francisco Bay on a magnificent sunset what I will remember every time I see this sketch. It's not the cold wind blowing in my face. It's not that the American Cup was held in the Bay and I didn't had a chance to sketch it. It's not how much it impressed me how these para surfers love doing that despite the cold water. It's not that I had no time limit to sketch without the worry of someone waiting for me. It is, in fact, the phone conversation I held with Bob during the making of this sketch and how much I enjoyed his company at that moment despite the distance. THAT is what I will remember every time I see this sketch. Click here for Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment